Friday, February 10, 2017

Dream Jobs...

Oh, just missed the boat on this one. They've now stopped taking applications.
But I guess it would have been too far from home anyway.
But yes, my dream job.

Chocolate and Cocoa Beverage Taster
for Mondel─ôz International (the company which owns Cadburys)
Key Responsibilities
  • Be able to taste chocolate and cocoa beverage products and give objective and honest feedback. (Definitely)
  • Work within a team of panelists to share opinions and collaborate to reach an agreement on taste. (As long as it's only opinions...I won't share the chocolate!)
  • Use a clearly defined vocabulary to describe products and aid in the discrimination between products. (Mmmmm....will that do?)
  • Be consistent in the results given. (Mmmmm and Mmmmm each time)
  • Know the ethical and legal compliance responsibilities of the position; raise questions and concerns when faced with an ethical or compliance issue; apply integrity in all aspects of professional conduct. (Yes)
  • Chocolate tasters are key in helping Mondel─ôz perfect and launch an entirely new product all over the world. (So I taste chocolate. For lunch. And I'm perfect? Sounds fair enough.)
RequiredQualifications
  • A passion for confectionary and taste buds for detection (My taste buds are the best part of me)
  • Honesty when it comes to giving an opinion (I honestly love chocolate)
  • Eager to try new inventive products (If they're chocolaty, I'm eager)
  • A firm grasp of the English Language (There's only one letter needed when tasting chocolate. Mmmm...)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment